NBA Playoffs 2012 Prediction UPDATE: Spurs Lose Series and I Lose Credibility.


So the Spurs threw away their championship chances this post-season and have been eliminated in the Western Conference Finals by the Oklahoma City Thunder, thus utterly squashing my attempt at predicting the Champions in my blog a week ago. It's all good. I didn't like them anyway (Go Rockets!)  nor was I really rooting for them (other than just to prove my point). Thought I was making an educated guess but the Thunder blasted my hypothesis real quick and pissed all over the scientific method.  

I admit it, I was wrong. I'm not Nostradamus and predicting the future is haram anyway. Let's just move on.

On a brighter note, Kevin Durant solidified himself as a bonafide Superstar, which I am glad for because he deserves it. He's proved that he can be a leader on top of being an elite scorer. I actually will declare that he has stolen the nicknames of Paul Pierce and Allen Iverson and is now both the Truth and the Answer. Kudos to KD. Also I am officially on the James Harden bandwagon! Where in NBA History has a 3rd Option been so talented that he could be a 1st option on any other team? It's sick! And with that sunnah beard of his, he might as well convert to Islam if he hasn't already! 
  
 
Fear The Beard!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating In Islam: Why Muslims shouldn't Date and why YOU shouldn't either.

6 Creepy "Muslim" Men All Women should Avoid

The Muslim Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse