Back From Blog Hiatus


Surprise, surprise PhilAsify Fans (which I'm sure at this point probably only consists of 3 people, including my wife--on second thought, my wife doesn't regularly read my stuff, so howdy you two!) I'm back with a blog update.

I just want to cut to the chase and apologize for the blog drought I put you guys through. It's was unannounced and unexpected and that's because I hadn't planned to have gone this long without updating. The lack of PhilAsify greatness stemmed from a combination of lazy spell that I go through on occasion which superkicked any semblance of productivity and consistency I had with my writing.

Luckily, an article I stumbled upon brought me back to reality and brought to attention a lot of the flaws in my repertoire. The article, 15 Excuses Writers Make (That aren't fooling Anyone), pretty much busted me out directly, pinpointed all the lamebrain excuses I use as a crutch when I go through an unproductive writing slump. It opened my eyes to my failure of meeting my writing goals, not only when it comes to blogging, but other projects I've thought up but have not yet followed through on--like books and screenplays.

I recommend this article to those like me who need that swift kick in the pants from time to time. It really helps. And if you can, feel free to comment on the article and share your thoughts. And in the meantime, I will try my utmost to regain consistency and not leave you guys hanging.

Til next time, friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating In Islam: Why Muslims shouldn't Date and why YOU shouldn't either.

6 Creepy "Muslim" Men All Women should Avoid

The Muslim Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse